Getting Real on Well-being: GROW with McWell.
Looking to get involved with McWell? Apply to be a GROW Well-Being Peer Leader and be an integral part of the McWell team. By joining this group, you will encourage your fellow students to live a balanced and healthy lifestyle by managing and implementing some of McWell’s signature events, and by developing some of your own initiatives.
Reasons to join GROW:
- Learn about health and wellness topics
- Foster your communication and leadership skills
- Lead events and programs that promote well-being
- Empower your ND peers by providing health education
- Experience campus-wide exposure
- Branch out and make new friends and work with a fun team
GROW Well-Being Peer Leaders are trained by McWell staff and will have access to continued professional development opportunities throughout their tenure. There are leadership opportunities within the group for those who demonstrate initiative. Time commitment will vary depending on personal dedication and outreach requests throughout the academic year.
Contact Mara Trionfero Lucas (email@example.com) with any questions or for more information.