Supporting you so the healthier choice is the easier choice.
Making healthy choices with your sleep, exercise, nutrition, and alcohol use can provide some balance to your physical well-being, which can, in turn, influence other aspects of your life.
We hope the resources on this site will empower you to:
- Monitor and understand your body’s signs and symptoms
- Engage in healthy behaviors, including eating, sleeping, and exercise habits
- Make lower-risk decisions around alcohol and substance use
For additional resources, feel free to explore:
- University Health Services (for information on cold and flu)
- University Counseling Center
- Campus Dining
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Go Ask Alice (Health Q&A resource from Columbia University)
- American Lung Association’s “How to Quit Smoking”
- CDC's Handwashing Guide
- USDA's MyPlate