Use your dollars and "sense."
We know that your overall well-being is a combination of many factors. Financial well-being is an essential component that may have a strong, but silent, influence over other dimensions of personal wellness.
While you are taking your academic journey at Notre Dame, be mindful that the financial decisions you make today could have serious repercussions—or pay serious dividends—in the future. That’s why we’ve compiled the following list of financial management tools and resources for you.
Other Financial Management Tools and Resources
- iTunes U Course: Student Personal Finance 101 is an iTunes U course designed by the Student Life Student Wellness Center to make personal finance fun and engaging for all students. The course has been feature by Apple internationally and trended as one of Apple's Top #10 courses.
- Mint: Online budgeting website, which also offers an iPhone app.
Student Loan Tools and Resources
- NSLDS: The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid.
- Debt Repayment Estimator
- Federal Student Loans Aid: Income-Based Repayment Calculator
Reasonable Educational Debt by Major & Level
Estimate how much debt is reasonable for your degree plan at the following sites:
- Undergraduate Degree Calculator
- Master Degree Calculator
- Doctoral Degree Calculator
- N.A.S.F.A.A.: Financial Awareness Counseling provides tools and information to help you understand your financial aid.
- Federal Student Loan Information: Find out more about student loans.
- Nerd Scholar: Nerd Scholar is committed to helping students make informed decisions about their education, from choosing a school to paying off loans.
Other Helpful Tools and Resources
- Annual Credit Report: Get your credit report securely and for free.
- Federal Trade Commission: Dispute procedures for errors on your credit report.
- FINRA: The FINRA Investor Education Foundation developed investor education modules to assist with the creation of accurate, unbiased investor education materials.
- Responsible Student Credit Resource
- Value of a College Education Calculator