Do what you love and love what you do.
Few people know what they want to do for the rest of their lives from an early age. For the rest of us, occupational well-being is a journey—one in which we must be mindful of whether or not the work and career choices we make are in line with our goals, values, and personality type.
As a college student, you’re at an important stage of your occupational well-being journey. Make the most of your time at Notre Dame by exploring your career options and reflecting on what you’re being called to do. For example, you might:
- Enroll in one of the Career Center’s Career Development Courses (like Career Planning Strategies and Tactics or Personal Brand: Discovery)
- Explore the research and resources of the Well-Being at Work team, a group of Notre Dame researchers who are examining what makes work a meaningful force in our lives
- Participate in the many internship, study abroad, and undergraduate research opportunities available to Notre Dame students
If you would like to assess your personal strengths, we invite you to take the Strengths Quest Assessment. Stop by McWell and we can provide a voucher so you may take the assessment as a gift from us!
Here are some additional resources that will support your journey:
- Career Center
- Center for Social Concerns
- Study Abroad
- Well-Being at Work
- The Graduate School Career Services
- Law School Career Development Office
- Mendoza College of Business Graduate Career Services