Supporting you so the healthier choice is the easier choice.
Making healthy choices with your sleep, exercise, nutrition, and alcohol use can provide some balance to your physical well-being, which can, in turn, influence other aspects of your life.
We hope the resources below will empower you to:
- Monitor and understand your body’s signs and symptoms
- Engage in healthy behaviors, including eating, sleeping, and exercise habits
- Make lower-risk decisions around alcohol and substance use
For additional resources, feel free to explore:
- Fuel Yo' Self - The Dining Halls & Beyond: A GROW peer educator guide with ideas and resources for creative and healthy eating
- Brain foods Week in Campus Dining: 7 Tips to Improve Your Brain Health
- University Health Services (for information on cold and flu)
- University Counseling Center
- Alcohol and Other Drug Resources
- Campus Dining