Let's chat about your dollars and "sense."
We know that your overall well-being is a combination of many factors. Financial well-being is an essential component that may have a strong, but silent, influence over other dimensions of personal wellness.
While you are taking your academic journey at Notre Dame, be mindful that the financial decisions you make today could have serious repercussions—or pay serious dividends—in the future. That’s why we’ve compiled the following list of financial management tools and resources for you.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Student Employment
- Office of Student Enrichment
- Student Financial Wellness Group
- Mint: Online budgeting website, which also offers an iPhone app.
- Debt Repayment Estimator
- N.A.S.F.A.A.: Financial Awareness Counseling provides tools and information to help you understand your financial aid.
- Nerd Scholar: Nerd Scholar is committed to helping students make informed decisions about their education, from choosing a school to paying off loans.
- Annual Credit Report: Get your credit report securely and for free.
- Federal Trade Commission: Dispute procedures for errors on your credit report.
- Responsible Student Credit Resource
- Value of a College Education Calculator